If interested in possible openings, please email the contents of your resume into the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept attachments or phone calls.
PORTFOLIO SYSTEMS PROJECT MANAGER & IMPLEMENTER
Manage entire roll out of portfolio research, accounting, reporting, rebalancing, modeling, risk tolerance, and trading systems as designed by COO’s Strategy Team
DOCUMENT SYSTEMS PROJECT MANAGER & IMPLEMENTER
Manage entire roll out of dictation, document management, form filling, e-sign, and online questionnaire systems as designed by COO’s Strategy Team
CLIENT PORTAL & PLANNING SYSTEMS PROJECT MANAGER & IMPLEMENTER
Manage entire roll out of client portal, PFM, financial planning systems as designed by COO’s Strategy Team
All roles are responsible for:
* Managing the tech providers’ implementation staff
* Managing our client’s staff as it pertains to the implementation and adoption of the new system(s)
* Assist in the design of the data within the systems
* Implement any plug-play integrations or guide the tech provider to implement the integrations
* Solve software & integration issues with tech providers and client
* Provide email and phone software support to clients’ staff
* Train on basic and best practice use of new software & integrations or arrange customized training done by the tech provider
* Document current business processes as pertains to portfolio management as well as improve or design efficient processes to then input into CRM workflows.
* Train clients’ staff on use & editing of workflows as it pertains to portfolio management
All roles require:
5+ years’ experience, within the RIA Industry, researching, project managing, implementing, training in the specific types of systems mentioned above
Prefer, but not required, experience in building sequential, decision break, automated workflows within some of the major CRM systems such as Salesforce, ProcessEZ, Junxure, Redtail, Wealthbox.
Strong, confident sense of self and abilities.
Self-learner, resourceful, quick start, & process oriented with tendency to continuously improve methods of operating.
Strong, proven organizational skills with a passion for small business management, operations, and technology.
Ability to type 50+WPM
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
At least 5 years of experience in the independent RIA financial advisory industry in multiple roles such as researching, implementing and operating software and designing and implementing efficient operational processes.
Strong problem solving & strategic thinking skills.
Experience in small firm & consulting work environment a big plus.